When I "meet" a new blog, I tend to go right to the archives and click on July, first thing. July is, after all, my birthday month. It's also the month I most often think of as "summer," and since summer is pretty awesome, I like July for that reason as well.
I don't know why, but it always interests me to see what the blogger felt post-worthy during my favorite month of the year.
Anyways, I "met" a new blog today, thanks to a friend of mine. It's got some pretty sweet knitting patterns on it, and I look forward to getting to know this blog (and it's creator) over the next few weeks. So I go to the blog. I click on July in the archives.
And this is the first post I see.
The universe is trying to tell me something.
I think it's telling me to have a donut.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment