Things are busy busy 'round these parts lately.
Besides you'd much rather see pretty pictures than read my ramblings. Yes, I know I go on and on and on. I'm ok with it.
At any rate, I'm going to take you on a photo tour through Paradise, as seen through my eyes, a photo or two at a time.
We're gonna start with Maui, which is the first island (other than Oahu, of course) I got to see in Paradise. These photos are from a snorkeling trip we took there - sadly every time we visit Maui our underwater digital camera fails (no joke, the thing works fine everywhere else!), so I don't have too many photos of this excursion, but I'll stick to the highlights for the sake of brevity anyway.
Enjoy!
Besides you'd much rather see pretty pictures than read my ramblings. Yes, I know I go on and on and on. I'm ok with it.
At any rate, I'm going to take you on a photo tour through Paradise, as seen through my eyes, a photo or two at a time.
We're gonna start with Maui, which is the first island (other than Oahu, of course) I got to see in Paradise. These photos are from a snorkeling trip we took there - sadly every time we visit Maui our underwater digital camera fails (no joke, the thing works fine everywhere else!), so I don't have too many photos of this excursion, but I'll stick to the highlights for the sake of brevity anyway.
Enjoy!
The sky :)
A gorgeous rainbow on the way to our first snorkel site!
A very large honu (sea turtle)!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment