21 October 2009

Hi, y'all!

Yes, the "y'all" is a holdover left from my NC days. <3

Perhaps this should have said, "Aloha, all!"

Whatever.

I was just checking out my visitor statistics and I'm fairly certain who some of my visitors are, but there are others I am unsure of. Please leave a comment to this post if you stop by! I want to know who my small group of readers are!

I mean you wouldn't knock on someone's front door and then run away without saying hello...


...would you?!?!

:)

5 comments:

  1. You know me! Don't you love being able to tell who is stalking, I mean, visiting you?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still don't have a clue how to check this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristan, I DO love it!

    Jenny, KA suggested sitemeter.com to me and it was REALLY easy to set up. Try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I probably would knock & run. Its just so ME.

    ReplyDelete