So, my dear readers, I knew that there were a select handful of you who read this...this...well, this random collection of thoughts/photos/ramblings.
As far as I knew, those of you who read this are the people I correspond with daily. Which is only mildly amusing because, for the most part, I tell you guys about my adventures anyway. The blog is just the photo version.
Now don't be fooled, I have sitemeter, and I know that there are more of you out there - and, for whatever reason, you prefer to remain anonymous. Except I totally know who most of you are, or at least where you live :) But I also know that sitemeter doesn't necessarily capture those of you who visit through a blog reader, so I'm sure there are a few occasional visitors I don't know about.
BUT I learned today that my readership extends to at least one person outside the "we email every day" circle!
Now don't get all excited about how I've suddenly gone mainstream. Turns out, I know her too, from back in the day when Al's and Mario's were regular after-school snacks instead of something I long for in my wildest dreams, when the threat of JUG kept us (mostly) honest, and when the daily dress code forbid "extreme hairstyles." And jeans.
So I'd like to thank this fab lady for the shoutout, and let you know that if you haven't discovered her yet, her blog is entertaining, informative, and downright hilarious. And if you've ever struggled with your weight - something I know many of us 'round these parts have experience with - you'll really identify with a lot of what she has to say. I know I do.
So here you are THW. Thanks for the mention! Consider the shoutout returned :)
And also, thanks for reminding me that I have been seriously terrible about posting to this thing. You've encouraged me to get my okole in gear in more ways than one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment