Hi there! Welcome to my site :) I mostly started this blog so I could have a place to share the adventures of moving to a new place, about a third of the way around the world from most of the places I've lived. This move has been an absolute blessing. It's bringing more adventure than I ever thought possible, and I'm grateful for this experience. I occasionally have observations I'd like to share - key word here being "occasionally." Right now I have no idea the shape this blog will take. I might post once a week. Maybe more. Maybe less. If you stop by, let me know (especially if you like what you read). But I will be the first to admit that I'm not putting this out into the cyber-world for the validation of others. I just wanted a space to write down some of my thoughts. Since this is MY blog, I can do whatever I want with it :)
If you like what you read, I hope you stick around! I might surprise all of us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment